FPK Revival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

woooow please help and read this boat! =)

Go down

woooow please help and read this boat! =) Empty woooow please help and read this boat! =)

Post  like a baaws Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:13 am

Omg i want my items back please please , how i lost my items was i was at my friends house (amanda)
then when i was at his house he watched when i writed my password when i was logging in and then next day
, i was logging on i couldn't becouse he acctuly changed my password so i knockd at his house then he opend
and the was lieng and lieng then i said ok bye but then i sneaked to his window then i saw he was on my acc!
so then he got B.U.S.T.E.D then he did not want to give back then i said u will wait and see OK! then he said
yeah yeah u cant do anything and then i logged on with another acc then when i did that i saw him online with my acc (why so baaws) then he transfered all my stuff to a acc that i dont know so i lost allot of stuff,etc this
Santa vesta's long sword chaotic longsword 1438m cash (1.4b cash) chaotic crossbow 3 heroic amulets 3 heroic boots and allot of barrows ,so is it any way i could get REFUNDED" i would appricate that very very VERY! much with my whole heart please reply me =)
like a baaws
like a baaws

Back to top Go down