FPK Revival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The client once again [FIXED, CLIENT WORKS NOW]

2 posters

Go down

The client once again [FIXED, CLIENT WORKS NOW] Empty The client once again [FIXED, CLIENT WORKS NOW]

Post  Vast Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:29 am

Alright.
The problem is that I can't play because of your client issues.
When I open up the client/webclient and it attempts to start downloading cache, it stops and gives me an error connection, and repeats after a certain period of time. But it takes forever, so probably your cache link is dead. Do something about it, I wanna start playing, but I'm just unable to.

Vast

Back to top Go down

The client once again [FIXED, CLIENT WORKS NOW] Empty Re: The client once again [FIXED, CLIENT WORKS NOW]

Post  Admin Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:13 pm

Gotta say thats really weird I tested it today and everythings fine, and new players join fine on their own with no issues. Its gotta be something on your end if everyone else can use it with no trouble.

Admin
Admin

https://fpkrevival.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The client once again [FIXED, CLIENT WORKS NOW] Empty Re: The client once again [FIXED, CLIENT WORKS NOW]

Post  Vast Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:46 am

But I thought it up to you to help the players.
I have an issue, you must have solution. I have a java installed (both 6 and 7).
Pathed the 7th, client opens up. Meaning it's not my side of a problem.
Internet connection is high.

Vast

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:00 pm

Its being fixed I found the error.

Admin
Admin

https://fpkrevival.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down