FPK Revival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

omfg please read this any mod or owner omg :(((

2 posters

Go down

omfg please read this any mod or owner omg :((( Empty omfg please read this any mod or owner omg :(((

Post  like a baaws Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:22 pm

omg srsly wtfffffffffffffffffffffff ipbanned for nothing i said ill stop in "cc" becouse ur not ini t u couldnt see omg i only got 1 warning and im ipmuted too for nothin omfg help me please unipbann me pleas boat Sad omg im crying irl please stop Sad i said ill stop in cc and u not in it so u oculdnt see omfgfgf :'(
like a baaws
like a baaws

Back to top Go down

omfg please read this any mod or owner omg :((( Empty atleat

Post  like a baaws Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:23 pm

atleast give me a chance omg this cant be happenings Sad
like a baaws
like a baaws

Back to top Go down

omfg please read this any mod or owner omg :((( Empty omg im begggin you guys i cant sleep :(

Post  like a baaws Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:44 pm

omg please tim i will to anything that was so overreacting i just did a newacc and i was trying to never to bad stuff then i pk asain joked with me and i didnt know he was joking so i raged he paid me verac set for a vls then i got really mad when i asked new name x and he said thats a good deal and im like wtf? ipbanned and ipmuted for no reason u warned me once and said if u keep doing that i will bann u and i said like 5 seconds u banned me i said ok i will stop in the cc becouse i was muted i couldt tell u straight op PLEASE BOAT UNIPBANN ME IM BEGGIN YOU I CANT SLEEP AND IM CRYING IRL JUST GIVE ME A CHANCE OMG I WAS ONE OF THE FIRST WHO PLAYED THIS AND I REALLY HOPE U GUYS FEEL ME :'( IM LIKE THINKIN "ipbanned" omg Sad chaos BOAT new name x and santa please read this mates im beggin you guys srsly bye hope i get replied =D ='(
like a baaws
like a baaws

Back to top Go down

omfg please read this any mod or owner omg :((( Empty Re: omfg please read this any mod or owner omg :(((

Post  Admin Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:00 pm

This isnt an appeal. Make a formal appeal and show that you actually truly care by using the gift of written word. Do not abuse your chance at an appeal by butchering another thread. You have one chance, make it worth it.

Admin
Admin

https://fpkrevival.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

omfg please read this any mod or owner omg :((( Empty Re: omfg please read this any mod or owner omg :(((

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down