FPK Revival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

read this please boat =D

2 posters

Go down

read this please boat =D Empty read this please boat =D

Post  like a baaws Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:50 pm

Since noone wants to send me a link or how im doing a real appel do i have to try it by my self ill try my best! .......1.why i got ipbanned/ipmuted:yes why i got ipbanned/ipmuted was becouse i had 3 warnings on my other acc named "like a baaws" so i made a new acc cuz i was already muted on it just a regular mute ,and i did a new acc named "why so baaws" then i did that acc and i got little bit angry on it cuz a player smited my v legs lol , so i went to dice "i pk asian" then i diced him a vls (2-3b) and then he paid me a verac set?!?(100m max) and im like dafuq lol but then i kinda raged when"new name x" stand right next to us and he said "BUYING VLS FOR VERAC SET" then im like wtfff then i told "new name x" that he was paying me a verac set for a vls then new name x said "Good deal" im like wuuuut and then i got REALLY mad so i kinda flammed to "i pk asian" i told him that he was scammer etc and then he gave me a warning and then he muted me?!? then i told him in cc wtff then he said that he was JOKING when he paid me verac set for a vls ,then he paid me a real offer for the vls bet i won.so then i went to talk to boat if u could take away my warning cuz it was kinda "bs" becouse he was kidding and i didnt saw that he was kidding then u asked me h many accs are u muted on then i said "1" and thats right cuz it was only "like a baaws" and then "new name x" said "2" after he muted me on the other acc too and i got ipmuted then i kinda raged i keept ask "why did i get ipmuted! Smile" etc then u warned me " if u keep doing this i will bann u" then since i was muted i couldnt said it to u straight up so i said it in the cc "ddc" "ok i will STOP" then after 5 secs u had ipbanned me Sad 2. HOW LONG HAVE U BEEN BANNED" : i have been banned in like 20 hours now Smile 3.: whats ur acc named in game now : "WHY SO BAAWS" is my name now 4: yes well i think im done here hehe but i really appricate if someone could be nice and UNIPBANN ME AND UNIPMUTE ME =D im sorry but i couldnt find a link how i do a real appeal lol cant wait cuz i luv this srvr <3 =) well im done now but BYE <333 hope u guys feel me =)
like a baaws
like a baaws

Back to top Go down

read this please boat =D Empty Re: read this please boat =D

Post  DarkChaos Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:47 am

Like a baaws, if you wish to be appealed, try your absolute hardest to make us believe you. Right now, it's not very convincing. Try to use proper grammar, punctuation, and be 110% serious.
DarkChaos
DarkChaos

https://fpkrevival.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

read this please boat =D Empty awh took me long time

Post  like a baaws Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:55 am

awh that took me about 15 minutes to write and im not even english im from sweden ,AND IM SAYING THIS FROM MY WHOLE HEART IF I GET THAT CHANCE I WILL TAKE GOOD CARE OF IT I SWEAR ON MY WHOLE FAMILY ,and could you send me a link how i do a real appeal if you want me to be 110 procent (still are but what ever) =)
like a baaws
like a baaws

Back to top Go down

read this please boat =D Empty Re: read this please boat =D

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down