FPK Revival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is this better? ;)

Go down

is this better? ;) Empty is this better? ;)

Post  like a baaws Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:38 am

Since nobody wants to send me a link about how im doing a real appeal so i did a own one by my self i will try my best!

1.why i got ipbanned/ipmuted:yes why i got ipbanned/ipmuted was becouse i had 3 warnings on
my other account named "like a baaws" so i made a new acc becouse i was already muted on it just a regular mute
,And i did a new account named "why so baaws" then i did that account and i got little bit angry on it becouse a player smited my v legs hehe Sad
, So i went to dice "i pk asian" then i diced him a vls (2-3b) and then he paid me a verac set?!?(100m max)
And im like dafuq lol but then i kinda raged when"new name x" stand right next to us and he said "BUYING VLS FOR VERAC SET"
Then im like ??? then i told "new name x" that he was paying me a verac set for a vls then new name x said "Good deal" im like ?!?!? again..
,And then i got REALLY angry so i kinda said words i regret today to "i pk asian" and im sorry for that
. And then he gave me a warning and then he muted me Sad
Then i told him in clanchat "ddc" why did u mute me!!,
Then he said that he was JOKING when he paid me verac set for a vls
,Then he paid me a real offer for the vls bet i won.
so then i went to talk to boat if he could take away my warning becouse it was kinda "weird" since he was kidding and i did not saw that he was kidding.
Then he asked me how many acccounts are you muted on then i said "1" and he said if u get 2 account or more muted thats worth a "ipmute"
And thats right becouse it was only (like a baaws) and then "new name x" said "2" after he muted me on the other account too
And i got ipmuted then i kinda raged i keept ask "why did i get ipmuted! " and that
. Then you warned me " if u keep doing this i will give you a bann",
Then since i was muted i could not said it to you straight up so i said it in the clanchat "ddc"
"okay i will STOP" then after 5 seconds u had ipbanned me ??? =(

2. How long have you been banned" : i have been banned in like 20 hours now.

3.: WHAT IS UR ACCOUNT NAME RIGHT NOW : "WHY SO BAAWS" is my name now

4:Timezone :16.34 (sweden)

5:Anything else u want to say: Acctuly not, well i think im done here hehe but i really appricate if someone could be nice and UNIPBANN ME AND UNIPMUTE ME =D
Im sorry but i could not find a link about how to do a real appeal lol,
Can not wait becouse i love this server <3 acctuly best server i ever played Wink
And if i get that chance i will show you guys that i was worth it
That is why i did a own appeal well im done now but BYE <333 hope u guys feel me =) CYA =p

Last edited by like a baaws on Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelt)
like a baaws
like a baaws

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum