FPK Revival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

donor zone

3 posters

Go down

donor zone Empty donor zone

Post  the real josh Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:26 pm

make a bigger! better! zone for donators, the one we got now is kinda shit. one shop with over priced crap. make a new one with the bosses and barrows and stuff in there. and a better shop with less expensive crap, we "donated" to this server for tickets yes, but shouldn't we get something else for when we lose those tickets? and 90% of us do. even if its just for elite's+! it would be the only thing elite's would have over super donor's that people care about.

thanks for reading -josh

the real josh

Back to top Go down

donor zone Empty Re: donor zone

Post  Admin Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:56 am

the real josh wrote:make a bigger! better! zone for donators, the one we got now is kinda shit. one shop with over priced crap. make a new one with the bosses and barrows and stuff in there. and a better shop with less expensive crap, we "donated" to this server for tickets yes, but shouldn't we get something else for when we lose those tickets? and 90% of us do. even if its just for elite's+! it would be the only thing elite's would have over super donor's that people care about.

thanks for reading -josh

I would just like to make one thing clear, a donation is strictly for the point of aiding the server and helping it thrive. I understand that many people think that a donation is just for gaining an advantage ingame, but I just would like to help guide you to a different viewpoint. Yes, it is true that you receive these tickets and statuses for your appreciated donations, but the entire point of a donation is for the cause of the server itself. I hope that not only you, but other donators can read this message and take it into consideration. This does not mean I don't enjoy giving back to the donators with updates ingame, I just want you guys to understand the true, real meaning of a donation.

Admin
Admin

https://fpkrevival.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  why so mad Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:44 am

I Donated , because i wanted advantage in game, but i see what Boat wants to tell us. Donations help the server alot.. I already undestanded this @the moment i donated, I hope you guys will understand it too.

WHY SO MAD jocolor
why so mad
why so mad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum